We encourage all those with an interest in contributing to the efforts of the SHSOV to join now using this link.
Benefits of membership include:
- Multi-disciplinary exchange of knowledge and ideas between researchers and clinicians;
- Discounted registration to the annual Australasian HIV/AIDS Conference;
- Free or discounted training courses and seminars contributing to professional development and continuing professional registration requirements;
- Scholarship and educational grant opportunities;
- Networking opportunities with influential experts in sexual health;
- Keep up to date with the latest sector information;
- Chance to present research and clinical findings;
- Professional teaching, training and writing opportunities;
- Contribution to the development of guidelines, standards and policies;
- Discounted rates to the Annual General Meeting, annual SHSOV dinner, and other events
We also hold social and educational events as well as a fabulous AGM every year.
A further benefit of SHSOV membership is that it entitles you to become an Affiliate member of ASHM. Along with the opportunities provided by your SHSOV membership, ASHM is another great way to stay informed and develop networks in the sector.
Regular member $60 per annum
Student* member $35 per annum
New memberships and member renewals should complete the online application form. If you are unable to complete the online form, please contact email@example.com for a pdf version.
Payments can be made by cheque or EFT. See the application form for payment instructions.
*evidence of student status must be provided when submitting the membership application form
Important Notice to 2020 Members
We want to thank you for your continued dedication to sexual health and the society over this past year. To be sure, it has been an extremely unusual year in Victoria. As we continue to adapt to a new COVID-normal, we want to recognise your ongoing contributions to the field and the society. All 2020 paid members will receive a complementary membership for 2021. We hope this small token removes some small amount of burden in the new year and allows you to continue engaging in our important work in 2021. All the best for a relaxing end-of-year that finds you re-energised to continue our great work in 2021!